Dear rule-breakers, questioners, straight-A students who skipped class: We want you.
At Ionboard we subscribe to a set of beliefs that help guide how we work, play, and problem solve together. If these resonate for you, there just might be a role with your name on it.
Everybody can, and should, make a difference
Whether you’re fresh out of college or a seasoned executive, at Ionboard we expect you to go the extra mile and figure out how you can have the greatest impact in your role. Titles be damned.
Smart risks are worth taking
Look before leaping, yes—but then, by all means, leap. While we expect people to be thoughtful
and strategic, to analyze all angles, we also know that real progress only comes from real risk taking.
And when smart risks fail? We celebrate those too.
The ethical choice is the right one
Doing the right thing not only feels better, we think it pays off in the long run. Whether
we’re choosing a factory, being transparent to customers about our costs, or making
sure our colleague is being treated fairly—there’s a right choice, and we want
people to make it.
Great design improves people’s lives
A seamless site navigation, a beautiful office space, a killer excel spreadsheet, that
perfectly bulleted email—we believe great design is human-centric and always considers
its audience. We encourage Ionboard employees to think about that audience, and design a
great experience for them.
Less really is better
At Ionboard this means we make fewer products that last longer—but it also means that
we encourage the team to focus on what really matters. We believe that doing one or two
things really well goes a lot further than doing ten things only OK.
From wayfinding to restocking, our Retail Team is focused on creating the
best possible experience for our brick and mortar stores.
13 Open Roles:
- AmbassadorRetailSan Francisco, CAPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- AmbassadorRetailNew York City, NYPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- Assistant Store LeaderRetailSan Francisco, CAFull-time
- Assistant Store LeaderRetailNew York City, NYFull-time
- Floor LeaderRetailNew York City, NYPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- Retail Operations AssociateRetailNew York City, NYPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- Retail Operations AssociateRetailSan Francisco, CAPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- Retail Operations LeaderRetailNew York City, NYPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- Retail Operations LeaderRetailSan Francisco, CAPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
- Store LeaderRetailSan Francisco, CAFull-time Hourly
- Store LeaderRetailNew York City, NYFull-time
- Visual Store SpecialistRetailNew York City, NYPart-time Hourly / Full-time Hourly
Ionboard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.